The distinguished Douglas SKY G Fly Rod Series leverages technology in its quest to achieve fly rod perfection. It’s wonderfully lightweight and eminently castable, and the addition of revolutionary G-Tec platelets takes it over the top.
Altogether, you’ll find the Douglas SKY G Fly Rod Series offers superb dampening and recovery, near-effortless casting, accuracy, and outstanding durability. Innovative top-of-the-line components include: REC Titanium Cerecoil stripper guides with zirconia inserts, REC Titanium recoil guides, AAAA flor grade cork, a skeletonized aluminum reel seat, double uplocking rings with nylon bushings, and burled blackwood inserts. Includes a plush rod sock and aluminum tube.
• Winner of Yellowstone Anglers 202 5wt Shootout “Best Overall Rod” with 30 plus 5wt rods tested.
• Distinctly effortless casting and increased sensitivity on some of the industries lightest blanks and swing weights in it’s class.
• REC Titanium shape memory Cerecoil stripper guides with zirconia inserts, REC Titanium recoil guides.
• A skeletonized aluminum reel seat, double uplocking rings with nylon bushings and burled blackwood inserts.
• Moderate-fast action, multi-modulus blanks constructed with G-Tec platelets over a glare-resistant platinum color with G-Armour coating.
• AAAA flor-grade cork.
• Section alignment dots featuring rod line weight.
• Packaged with powder coated aluminum tube and plush moisture wicking rod sock.
• Lifetime Warranty on all Douglas Fly Rods.